Shifting loose cargo can slow down your ops and threaten the mission with damaged freight. The ISP² Case from Peli™ virtually eliminates load movement with a unique Inter-Stacking Pattern (ISP). The system is compatible across 64 different case sizes, from 0,018 to 0,576 cubic metres of storage. Equipped with a silicone sponge O-ring and pressure release valves, the ISP² Case is impervious to extreme weather and wet conditions.
The system is designed to maximize the volume of standard logistics platforms. Whether loading standard pallets, NATO pallets, JMIC containers, 463L pallets or sea containers, the ISP² Case system will make the most efficient use of cargo space.
With its Inter-Stacking Pattern, ISP2 Cases can be cubed out as a solid block. The 10x10cm squared pattern bottom matches with the cube pattern on the case below, literally falling and locking into place.
- Inter-stacking pattern to keep loads tigh
- Maximizes the volume of standard logistics platforms
- Moulded-in, tongue-in-groove gasketed parting lines for splash resistance and tight seals, even after impact
- Positive anti-shear locks, which prevent lid separation after impact, and reduce stress on hardware
- Comes with hinged lid, plastic handles, TA238 pressure relief valve and HCB hardware
- Made in Europe
Out of Stock