Fully Configurable Peli Min Mac Rack™ Cases. Now with Shorter Lead Time and New Certifications!
Entirely manufactured in Germany
Barcelona · 11 June, 2019
Peli, the World’s largest manufacturer of Military and Aerospace approved reusable plastic shipping and storage containers, is happy to announce that the 19” shock mounted Min Mac Rack™ Cases now come with a shorter availability time and new military test certifications.
Entirely manufactured in Germany and designed for defence and commercial usage, the Min Mac Rack Cases will now be available with a short lead time of only 4 weeks. After successful completion of new military test certifications for drops (MIL-STD-810G), water immersion (IPX7) and dust ingress protection (IP6X), this feature-rich rugged case line secures its protection leading value.
The renovated Peli Min Mac Rack range is available with 5 different frame heights (4U, 6U, 8U, 10U and 12U), each available with 2 different rack lengths (480 and 610mm), making a total of 20 configurable ready-to-order rack cases. Designed to meet prime military standard requirements (such as MIL-STD-810G), it answers the need of making the most of limited space, while providing rugged protection for the equipment. Moreover, being manufactured in Germany allows a shorter lead time, which ensures a fast delivery to meet any project deadline.
The lightweight, compact design of the Min Mac Rack double-ended cases, offer light to medium duty protection and boast industry leading shock performance. It’s the perfect companion for aerospace and defence use, as well as for music, audio video, entertainment, news and drone operated industries.
The Min Mac Rack angled precision-engineered elastomeric shock mounts are fine-tuned to match the weight and fragility of your equipment. This ensures maximum shock and vibration isolation. The high-strength, lightweight, heat treated, square holed steel rack frame of the Min Mac Rack provides a range of mounting options for single or multiple fragile equipment, IT and communications, broadcast and video gear, aerospace instruments, servers, flight simulators, electro-mechanical devices, memory storage devices, command and control equipment, mobile operations, ground controllers, among other applications.
Highlights of the Min Mac Rack container:
- High-strength steel rack frame supports equipment from 10-50 kg
- Laboratory tested G Fragility rating of 50-80 G
- Peli-Hardigg patented, wide-design, Comfort Grip Handles™ make lifting easy
- Patented, positive anti-shear interlocks minimize stress on hardware and prevent case lids and bases from separating, even after impact
- Molded-in, tongue & groove gasketed parting lines seal tight and remain so after impacts
- Designed to meet ANSI/EIA-310-C for universal rack mounting hole pattern
- Designed to meet the requirements of Def Stan 81-41 Level J, Mil Standard 810, STANAG 4340 and other European standards
- Inter-stackable design
- Fully configurable: multiple accessories and options to adapt it to the different needs of customers
- Different colours to choose from
- Multiple accessories available: edge casters, drawers & shelves, interlocking catches, card holder, custom labels, among others
For more information: https://www.peli.com/eu/en/products/rack-mount-hard-cases/#min-mac-rack