Peli Releases 31 New Peli-Hardigg™ Cases with Its Innovative Light Lift™ Technology
Light Lift™ Rotomoulded Cases Offer 30% less Weight While Maintaining the Same Level of Protection
Barcelona · 10 June, 2021
To offer the widest selection of cases, Peli Products, the global leader in the design and manufacture of high-performance protective cases, has introduced 31 new case sizes to the innovative, groundbreaking Peli-Hardigg™ Light Lift™ case line, a series of rotationally moulded cases that was conceived to ease the burden of logistics professionals everywhere. These latest additions increase the range to a total of 60 sizes.
- The advanced material used to build Peli-Hardigg Light Lift series cases makes them up to 30% lighter than traditional rotationally moulded cases, which means considerable logistics savings with less manpower and resources required. This is a significant benefit to the Health and Safety of professionals working in the field.
- The Light Lift case family is geared toward two or four man carry applications with a maximum 136 kgs. gross payload (total of case and content weight).
- Peli-Hardigg Light Lift Series cases still offer the same protection and pass the same rigorous MIL-SPEC testing as traditional Peli-Hardigg rotationally moulded cases.
- This line includes 60 of the most popular Peli-Hardigg single-lid case sizes with additional sizes coming up in the following months.
- All Peli-Hardigg Light Lift Series cases are fully configurable with an initial offering of seven of the most popular colours.
- The cases feature popular catch & strike hardware to tightly secure the lid and recessed handles to prevent shearing or snagging from outside forces. Additional available configurable hardware options include plastic or metal handles, airtight construction using PRV valves, edge casters, locking hardware and humidity indicators.
“As with all great products, Peli-Hardigg cases are continually evolving to meet the needs of our customers in a meaningful way,” said Piero Marigo, Managing Director EMEA. “The Peli-Hardigg Light Lift Series is a revolutionary step forward in materials, science and design that will ease the ever-present logistics burden by being easier to carry and less expensive to ship.”
For more information about Light Lift Series cases, go to www.peli.com/lightlift.
To learn more on Peli-Hardigg’s capabilities visit www.peli.com/eu/en/professional/custom-cases/.