Heavy-Duty Case with Good Vibration Protection
The MAC Rack™ case is textured low-visibility roto molded case with a 19" wide and a 20" or 24" deep EIA standard rack.
Compact and light weight, MAC Rack™ cases boast a smaller footprint to make the most of limited space. The MAC Rack™ case protects with the same rotomolded outer shell and 19" EIA shock mounted rack as the Classic Rack, but with a smaller sway space.
The MAC Rack™ case is perfect for less fragile equipment that still needs protection from shock, vibration, moisture, and impact along with the advantages of a heavy-duty case.
- 3U, 4U, 5U, 6U, 7U, 9U, 11U, 12U, and 14U
- 50 - 80
- 8-shock mounts: Up to 170 lbs.
- 16-shock mounts: 160 - 200 and 200 - 340 lbs
- 0.85" sway for the ability to decelerate shock
- Color: Grey (133)
- Zinc Cobalt Black Non-Locking Catch-and-Strike Hardware (HCB)
- Spring Loaded Stainless Steel Black Handle (SSB)
- Plastic Comfort Grip Handles
- Heavy Duty Reinforced Aluminum Rack Frame
- 8 Shock Mounts (24 lbs to 100 lbs payloads)
- Edge Casters (on cases with 5" Rear Lids only)
- Standard Labeling
Cylindrical Shock Mounts isolate equipment from vibration as well as impact forces. Shock mounts vary in size depending on protection requirements - from delicate equipment to rugged electronics.
- » Field-Deployed Equipment
- » Sheltered Applications
- » Control Consoles and Panels
- » Radar and Microwave Antennas
- » Solid-State Circuit Electronics
- » Radio, TV and Communications Equipment
MAC Rack™ cases are fully configurable are made to order using the list of options. They can customized by our Technical Sales solution team.